Monday, February 15, 2010

breathing fire

in some cultures, breathing fire is not a magic act, or a feat of wonder, but rather, it is an ordinary everyday occurrence. in many ways, breathing fire is a way of life for me. it protects me, it saves me, it heals me. and sometimes, along the way, if you are lucky....and open to the mystery of the cosmos and you let things happen, or go with the flow, sometimes, you meet someone along the way, who is in many ways, just like you. if you're lucky that is. and if not, there is more time, there is nothing but time because, we the lumpen proletariat, are lied to in so many ways, that we no longer believe in time. as for me, i'll continue to breathe fire and continue letting the cosmos guide my travels........she never lets me down........

2 comments:

Starleigh Grass said...

It's spectacular... I'm speechless.

Grant said...

proletariat??? I'm hardley pro when I don't even know the word. I'm gonna google that shit! I must be an "amateurletidiot" but you could propably lump those together too! Is that she who lights the fire in thy nether region?! Seriously, love the CB as of late.