Tuesday, June 04, 2013

re: what the heck?

hello lovers,

jeez, well, i've really let things slide on my old blog here. i think it's because i'm maintaining so many different sites and have so many projects going. i've also been updating my instagram so much more. daily. it's more gratifying. people give you feedback instantly. the blog. meh. i can never really tell if anyone reads it, sees it or gives a shit!? haha.

aside from that doubt, things are going well, making positive changes in my life, really busy, and have to keep my eyes on the prize. from now until the end of november, this year is going to be slight insane with lots of exhibitions, workshops, projects and more. i'll try to get back here to update it more frequently.

that said, i also have a blogger application for my ipod, but the thing is, i like to tell you a story when i post on my blog and it is painfully slow on my ipod. i guess the blog is more intimate. there is a dialogue, albeit one sided, but it's a great way to tell stories. the instagram is more about showing you through my lens on the world.

there are so many things i want to do in this journey, we'll see how it goes. things are coming together nicely and according to plan at last. haha.

until next time lovers,


cb









plus, i'm using a shitty computer that i want to throw
off a cliff and watch smash into a million pieces
my life moves fast and my gear needs to keep up i guess.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
I need to know about a picture with view on a tour eifel, it's your picter? remember the name of a street where it was?

please, let me know

Unknown said...

Hi
I need to know about a picture with view on a tour eifel, it's your picter? remember the name of a street where it was?

please, let me know

Unknown said...

Hi
I need to know about a picture with view on a tour eifel, it's your picter? remember the name of a street where it was?

please, let me know