Wednesday, January 20, 2016

re: the Nlaka`pamux and the Nkempci`n of spences bridge..

Hello Lovers,

I am learning more about my people and where i am from on my mothers side of the family, who are from Spences Bridge, BC. Check out this old photos. 

until next time,


Chris Bose. 





The chief`s head mountain
Before the landslide which was in 1913?

3rd bridge in Spenceès Bridge, BC?

This bluff is across from our land.
still there, a little smaller. 

5 men looking bad ass traditional style
my great great grand pa John Tetlinitsa
is second from the left. 

I can`t remember the name of this boy, i`ll find it and post later!


Nlaka`pamux facial tattoos or painting. 

The owl dreams bring success to a hunter under it`s wings. 

lighting rolls and the running man. 


Unknown real old photo of North side of Spence`s Bridge, or
Nkemtci`n. 

Some of our face tattoos

My great great grand pappy
John Tetlinitsa from Spatzum

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris,

How is Chief John Tetlinitsa your great, great Grandpa? Is it through Laminik?

I am just trying to figure out as well because Laminik is my Grandmother Anne Drynock (Paddy) is Laminik's daughter. She also had a brother Eddy and Angus.