Wednesday, January 25, 2017

re: guitar channel rocking!!!

Hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

I'm still doing my guitar videos and really enjoying it and getting better at it everyday! I'm using a green screen and filming them in my living room, lol, adding some production value and cool back moving backgrounds with motion graphics and even time lapse video. 

I've watched a ton of guitar videos and no one is doing this as far as I've seen and I think it really adds something to the videos, they're fun to do and keeping up my editing and even research chops as I use "free" video, but not everything is free. In order to use free video, especially the time lapse stuff, which I found on youtube, I've had to contact the owners of the video and explain what I'm doing and if I can use their video on my show. So far, so good, all have said yes, so I'll continue to have cool time lapse video backgrounds as I play guitar and ramble on about guitar gear, equipment, recording techniques and more! 

So, here are a few screen shots of the last 4 videos, and I hope you check them out and tune in and turn on the videos!!! Feel free to share them!!!


click on link to see latest video with cool time lapse back ground!!!






No comments: