Monday, January 17, 2011

re: interview on cbc radio........

hello friends, fans, lovers and foe,

i recently did an interview on cbc radio, and here's the podcast audio portion of it.........

it aired on January 16, on CBC show North By NorthWest with host Sheryl Mackay, and it was kinda trippy, coz i always wanted to be on that show, but never thought it'd happen........

life is a strange journey, i remember 7 years ago, i was a luddite farm labourer working in an organic farm field, jaded and bitter......thinking that life had given me a raw deal........then i had a strange epiphany, i won't go into the details now, but i had a conversation with a young dude, that changed my life, and after that i swore i'd never get to that point ever again.......and have been digging myself out of a hole ever since.......



my portion of the interview starts at about 30 mins........
is life what you make it?
in many ways yes, in some ways, no, ha ha!
but in my lifetime, i've accomplished a great many of the things i wanted to do in my life, so where does that leave me? hungry for more? a tired old hack?
a little of a and b! ha ha!
in any case, i keep moving on towards the future and keep working towards some sort of state of grace.....even if it only lasts moments.......

well, take care friends, foe and lovers,

and i'll return with more art very soon.........

cheers,

cb
ps: my friend jeremy posted this link on my facebook page, telling me it looked very similar to my art....and indeed, but mine is also similar to dave mckean's! ha ha! still, it was trippy to see.......

No comments: