Wednesday, October 12, 2011

re: galiano island and G.I.F.T.S.

hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

i'm down at Galiano Island right now, working at the Gulf Islands Film and Television School....it's my 3 year being here as a mentor and i love it and look forward to it every year. This place has a vibe, the island, the school, the people here, and it's not to be missed if you ever get the chance to get here, do it! What I do is mentor First Nations youth during their Aboriginal Film Intensive, which is 2 weeks every Fall, but I also believe they do a Summer course as well, you should totally check it out.

We're in the middle of scriptwriting right now, and will begin production today and for the next several days, and editing next week. It's great, the only distraction is the beauty of the island, which is immense.

Keep ya posted kiddies!


CB

looking west from galiano over towards saltspring island.


a cool sign for a gallery in galiano....


massive shrooms...


the compound at G.I.F.T.S.


interpretive dance at G.I.F.T.S.


the legendary Van at G.I.F.T.S. which i totally got
doing a Tokyo drift around a sweet corner....kidding....


the Bunkhouse


in the meantime kids, see you real soon!

No comments: