Tuesday, September 04, 2012

re: travels.

hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

hope things are well in your world. i'm chilling at home, been home a couple weeks and enjoying it.

here are some images from the road.

i worked long and hard to get here, so i don't feel guilty anymore for enjoying myself. it doesn't seem that long ago i was working on a farm as a labourer, hating the world for not getting my chance, and so now that i'm immersed in my opportunities, it feels goddamn good. i ain't rich, yet, but i'm doing what i want, and so, in a way, that's pretty damn wealthy.


vancouver, folkfest 2012
my friend cease got me in here free!! woot!!!


but it was here i realized i missed festivals
and big crowds.

on the way east to a big city.

westjet. oops. 
not plugging it.
but damn nice shot eh?



better than my bed.

sweet.

i often stay in hotels that are nicer
than my own apartment!
haha?

ah, big cities.

until next time lovers,


cb

No comments: