Sunday, March 10, 2013

re: home sweet home.....

ahhhh, home, i love it and hate it! hahaha

anyway lovers,

don't get me wrong, i love traveling, i love making art, i love meeting new peoples, i love wrecking new places, but it's nice to get back home. plus, i usually do extended tours, or am gone a week or six at a time. all my plants have died, well, not all, i've got four that are heartily still giving it a go. haha.

but i miss my kids dearly, and even though each trip is supposed to expand my mind, or my group of contacts, i don't really believe it is always that beneficial? the art world, like any world is full of liars, sycophants, double talkers, back stabbers and the like, but it is also full of potential patrons, friends, lovers, leavers, and the like, so it really is a fun way to navigate the world.

just be smart. or stupid. whatever. hahahaha, don't take advice from me.

i am just as capable of self-sabotage as well as anyone else! and i often do it by accident, and sometimes by design! hahahahahahah.

anyway, here's some images from the road.

enjoy!

cb

the wall i painted at 180 projects/gallery
in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario

Reggie's, a great dive pub/bar in SSM,
it reminds me of the Central Pub in Kamloops.
a lot.

dials, gadgets, spinners and things.

my baby, i missed her. 
she's always by my bed. 
waiting for some action.

No comments: