Friday, March 01, 2013

re: medulla.......


hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

i bring you medulla. godess of song.

i thought about saying medusa, but i'm sure someone would have whined about it.

haha.

i got up early and was watching the "Vice Guide: to the balkans." and it was what it was. one of my ex's was from there. during my euro-days. we had a kid together. that kids is now 17 and is estranged from me. i will say this is not my fault. or not entirely my fault. i was involved in her life until a few years ago. her mother decided i was either not a good influence, which was bullshit, or she did it as a means of control. either way, it sucked. and whatever propaganda my daughter has been told, she believed, and has nothing to do with me. some people in this world are that evil. last time i saw her she had been injured at work and it all had come crashing down on her. karma perhaps.

anyway, not a day goes by when i don't think of her, and despite letters, postcards and phone calls, there's been no response, so all i can do for now is wait. but, i've got my kids from my last relationship, and it was last relationship for me, i'm sick of relationships, i'm done with them, perhaps for the rest of my life, but what i'm saying is, i've got to go, just wanted to post new art. no time for navel gazing today!

cb

No comments: