Wednesday, September 18, 2019

re: 1135

Hey lovers, friends, fans and foe,

here's the next instalment of "N'shaytkin: Those that came before us." Writing and researching this book made me realize the roots of our language are at least 10,000 years old. How old is the English language? We found remains just a few hundred feet from my mum's house on the Rez, Kumcheen I.R. #1 that were at least 9600 years old. Those that came before us still are in our blood, our memories our DNA.

It makes me wonder how many times our society rose and fell in that epoch of time. What happened in that incredible length of time? It's amazing to think about. I digress, please, carry on reading, the book started with post # 1133. Enjoy!

Kukstemc,

Chris Bose.
ps: CLICK ON THE IMAGE to make it full size and readable.









No comments: