Wednesday, September 11, 2019

re: post 1133

Hello,

friends, fans, foe and lovers,

I'm still here, I'm certain to the chagrin of some, lol. just kidding. don't take things too seriously, I don't. I was watching some relaxing video of drone footage of Big Sur California and thinking about all the traveling and things I've been able to see in my life. I was and am very fortunate to have done it, but also, it happened because of creativity. The art I make, the films, the words I put to page, the photos, the music has taken me around the world. I've been lucky. Luck is also a lot of hard work and putting in the time to your projects or whatever you're working on. And timing, let's not forget timing, you've got to connected to the mass consciousness to really create something that takes you to the stratosphere.

I'm working on new films, new music, new art and new writing. I've made changes in my life and lifestyle and since I've done that my creativity is flourishing. I'm responding to it. I'm thankful for it. it's my passport to the world and I'm nurturing it again. I encourage you to do the same thing. It is so easy to be defeated and crushed creatively and as a human being if you don't get the right stimuli and responses. You need to believe in yourself and what you're passionate about it. If I hadn't done that and listened to the people that said I'd never get anywhere and do anything I'd probably be dead. A lot of those people certainly are, because they weren't happy. So, they take it out on those around them. Free yourself from those energy life force sucking vampires. They suck. literally. haha.

Anyway, I'll post some screenshots of my new book every day so you can have a read of my new book. Here's a blurb a friend of mine, Jennifer wrote about it:

"N’shaytkin is a non-linear and irrepressibly uncolonial novella by Chris Bose, who brings to life the history of his own people, the Nlaka’pamux. Woven together using five different narrative approaches including storyboards, a first-person narrative, a film script, reports and pictographs, Bose tells the story of how European disease and greed for copper and gold tore apart the Nlaka’pamux way of life. He also tells some old Nlaka’pamux stories about giants and little people, sharing his visions of the ghosts that wander through this novella, bringing warnings of floods, mudslides and breaking dams." 

Jennifer Dales.

Without further ado, here is the book, an advance preview copy from my publisher Battery Opera Books. Click on the image to see a larger readable copy. 

Enjoy,

Chris Bose. 









No comments: