Monday, August 09, 2010

re: the death of jesus coyote......

hello there friends, fans, loved ones, lovers, haters and the like......

after a few weeks of not doing any art at all, i forced myself to sit down and do some artwork......

it was scary, after being away from it for so long, a few weeks, maybe a month, i jumped back into it, and feel good having worked on some new stuff......

also, i just dropped my kids off, and figured i might as well do something with my time.......plus, i needed to defragment myself.......

and, as an artist, i constantly feel plagued that i'm not doing enough with my time.......and i should be making more money! ha ha!

well, i've got a lot of kids to feed.......

in the meantime, i'm getting back into it and will keep you posted on riffs, art and gigs and such.......

cheers and thanks for dropping by........


chris bose.

No comments: