Saturday, March 17, 2012

re: st. paddy's day......

hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

it's Saint Patrick's day today, and it's dumping snow outside. so much for a day of art outside. i'll still got, but it'll be somewhere sheltered.....fuck!

thinking back to yesterday, i was at the bus stop with my kids and these two native women, twins, started smoking crack in front of me and my kids!

i fucking lost it and tore holy hell out of them, fucking junkies! do what you do, but not in front of my kids!

they left as i tore a strip out of them. it was sad, they had sores on their faces and still dressed in matching clothes, probably like when they were kids themselves. that is residential school shit hitting back hard in the face. how many people are lost like that? it was a shitty experience all around, i felt bad for getting pissed off at them, knowing they're so fucked up, and they felt bad being fucking junkies in front of my kids. my kids were asking me a bunch of questions. it was fucking awkward.

but that was yesterday.

today, i'm watching the snow fall and wondering what the fuck and where the fuck i'm going to go do some art outside. guh, i want to move somewhere warm year round. fuck this shit.

peace and happy st. paddy's day people!


cb

i do a lot of walking these days.
it's good for my health, but tough on my knees
i'm getting older and it sucks.

shitty weather on okanagan lake
it's been shitty weather all week
fucking cold winter won't leave!

i thought this was the hilarious shit!
sound like KERRY KING FROM SLAYER!
pawn shop in penticton.

outside a tattoo shop in Penticton.

later,

cb

No comments: