Sunday, December 14, 2014

re: new video poem!!

hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

i miss you, it's been too long already, even though it's been only a few days.....here's my new video poem for my new book "A moon made of copper," published by Kegedonce Press a couple months ago. It's on page 62, and it's called "Wake up."

Do watch the video and read the poem. I'm doing pretty much what i wanted with my life, but like anything, it comes with a price, but i'm fine with that and i no longer pine for the past like i once did. life is good my friends, live it well because we never know how long we've got. i vaguely remember writing this poem, it was about 4 years ago, and the video represents what my life has been like since my last book was published and some success with my art and stuff. my wish now is life to get crazier and to tour overseas with other secret projects i've got in the works.

i hope the best for you over the holidays with your friends, family and loved ones, i'll be working diligently on new stuff and will let you know more as i know more about it. haha.

until next time lovers,


chris bose. aka horatio cornblower.



No comments: