Monday, December 01, 2014

re: all i know is this.....

hello friends, fiends, fans, foe and lovers,

here's my new video poem called, "All I know is this...." and it's from my new book, "A moon made of copper," published by Kegedonce Press.


it was filmed last year in spences bridge, bc, lytton, bc, botanie valley and stein valley bc.

this part of my new challenge, goal of making a film a week and uploading online here and various other social network platforms.

i recently lost my youngest brother to cancer, the day after he died i quit drinking and made a commitment to improve my own health. part of that commitment is getting back into a creative frame of mind and continue pushing boundaries and to challenge myself. over the years i've gotten jaded as fuck, kind of tired and miserable. i felt trapped once again. but these days, i'm feeling good, and moving beyond feeling trapped to, "how do i escape?" haha.

i want to go to europe and play shows, have exhibitions, do readings, go to music festivals and perform in front of tens of thousands of people. how does one get there? lots of hard work. i lost sight of this trapped in my own prison, in my own mind. but i'm ready now to giver and take no prisoners. life is short. live it hard and live it good, who knows what happens afterwards?

until next time lovers,


chris bose.

No comments: