Thursday, January 08, 2015

re: a new show for my youtube channel

hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

i've started a new project for my youtube channel, called "the gear box," and it's guitar geek stuff. but it's fun and cheesy, i wanted to keep it light, but also it's my first time in front of the camera, rather than behind it. so, there's a bit of a demystification process going on here for you, in that people finally get to see me and what i'm really like, which may shock and disappoint some of you in case you were hoping for a mad, sad psychopath. haha. i'm a bit of a ham. i don't really take myself seriously, but i take what i do creatively seriously. this is something to blow off some steam and have fun and whatnot.

send me some feedback on it!

until next time,


cb.
ps: click on the link for some cheese.




No comments: