Friday, September 04, 2015

re: acoustic guitar time........

hello friends, family, foe and lovers,

it's been awhile, i think i'm going through some inner turmoil, aka, midlife crisis. haha. i've spent the past ten years on the road, and lost more than i gained. it's not worth it to me anymore. i need to seriously re-evaluate my life goals. the future isn't lost, it's just sort out of focus, hahaha. don't get me wrong, i had my share of good times on the road, more than bad, but still, at the end of the day you have to weigh whether or not it was worth it. i'm contemplating life and accomplishments right now and sorting out what my next steps are in life.

hopefully all is going according to plan for you,


all the beast,


cb
ps: new video i made one morning this week, just to let you know i'm alive and kicking!!!



No comments: