Tuesday, June 08, 2010

re: seasick steve.....

i must be getting old, or something. but i really dig the music of seasick steve, and not coz he reminds me of the guy who does my tattoos, but coz i think he really hits me with his cool, brand of old school blues.......

he even uses a diddely bo! a one string instrument like a guitar, but cheap and made from found objects!

anyways, i've been home a while, which is weird, but nice kinda, it just means less cash! ha ha!

in between wrapping up projects, starting new ones......i thought about hanging it all up and just get a joe job......but i know i wouldn't last long and i'd be gagging and gouging my eyes out for freedom, and that's what i've got for now........and it's worth more than anything else at the moment........

anyway, here's a series of images that i love, informed, obsessed, been proud of, not so proud of, and just plain weird, and things i dig at the moment....


jayda bose i love you
me being interviewed for an Open Learning Course, oh my god, i'm being absorbed into mainstreamness.......or is it finally coming around to my world?!?



until next time friends, foe, lovers, stalkers, fans, and the like, see you real soon!
and thanks for tuning in!

cb

No comments: