Wednesday, November 30, 2011

re: words are the devil......

hello friends, fans, lovers and foe,

i cannot remember if i included this link or not, always trying to get some exposure for my creative endeavours. sometimes it works, sometimes, it don't.

in the meantime, enjoy this happy little song.

http://rpm.fm/music/download-chris-bose-words-are-the-devil/


and here's a funny thing about art i found on the intranet.


despite it all, i want at least one of my kids to be an artist. haha!

been sort of mulling things over, navel gazing or shoe gazing i guess you could say. i really feel like i'm just biding my time in kamloops. i feel very alone here, no fault of my own for sure, even though i am starting to do community stuff, sometimes i just feel like, i dunno. wishing my kids were older so i could go and figure my life out i guess? career wise and job wise, it's a tough go for a creative indian in this town. i'm overqualified for a lot of things, and i ain't getting any younger, which is what the world constantly wants, it sucks young blood. it feels like i don't fit in here. i've got to find out where i am supposed to be and get on with it. 

which is, sadly, the road, actually, it ain't so sad! haha! i love the road. 

and i'm working on new music that's gonna get me there! haha!

big love, take care peoples, buy some art, help an artist out, i've got art available right now at Arnica Artist Run Centre and The Art We Are, here in Kamloops, and online at my flickr.com site here:


contact me at: chrisbose1@yahoo.ca 

if you want any art, it can be completely customized. for a price.

cheers,


cb

No comments: