Saturday, April 14, 2012

re: made.

Hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

ah, the world of blogging. ah, the world of art. such strange worlds indeed. i pretty much forget other people see this blog, all over the world really. to me, it's sort of an online diary, a confessional, a way for me to make sense of the world around me by sharing my art, my thoughts, my rants and things i love or find randomly on the internet.

i'm a social loner, meaning, what i do for a living is both very private, i create my stuff mostly by myself, and then, i do exhibitions, or conferences, or workshops, or whatever it takes to pay the bills. this thrusts me into the public, and communication is key while i'm in the rest of the world. when i'm done, i retreat to the safety and solitude of my mancave and hide from the world and make more art. whatever that may be.

i also get to travel, which is great, because you learn so much by traveling i think, and it's stupid to fly over the sea to places like india, or europe when you know jack shit about your country. posers.

anyway, i've got art and stuff to make, i'm curating a couple shows, and trying diligently to get the Arbor Aboriginal Artists Collective off the ground here in the 'loops. not too mention finding a delicate balance between dealing with my battleaxe of an X to see our kids without getting my balls busted. sigh. it's exhausting but what're you gonna do? not much, deal with it, soldier on and get'r done.

until next lovers,


cb

wtf?

who says taggers can't get along?




No comments: