Tuesday, April 10, 2012

re: more art.

hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

here is some new art, i love the way people try to minimize what i do when they are jealous, "oh it's photoshop art," or, "oh, photomontage stuff, huh?" like it's that easy to do. a lot of my art is visual metaphors for the 7 deadly sins, or filled with heavy occult symbolism, or historical symbolism, and it's the culmination of 2 decades of art knowledge coursing through my veins. i don't just "whip" these off, some take a very long time to do, and some don't, just like painting or other more traditional means of artwork. i shudder to think what people said to Carl Beam's face when he was doing his stuff, which was greatly influential on my work. i just took it in other directions.

anyways, i'm busy as hell, and i like it.

the boom is here, so time to hit it.

all the bets,


cb


My work.



Carl Beam's work.



I think we're on the same continuum. 

No comments: