Saturday, May 26, 2012

re: leonard bukowski......

hello friends, fans, foe and lovers,

i can't believe i've never posted this link.

it's to my spoken word stuff, though i hate that term, it's lame, how about, this link is to my finished songs.

sound good? and they're free! download them! share them! burn them to discs and listen to them in the car!

good roadtrip music.

play it at night and i'll sing you to sleep.

do whatever you want.

if you make some dough, send some my way.

cheers,


chris bose.


click on the link above for your sonic adventure!

the best comparison for the first 9 songs is music
from the bastard love child of Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits and Charles Bukowski.

weird eh?

leonard cohen is so damn cool
back in tha day!



fat, disgusting and probably quite smelly
charles bukowski
and some girl.

tom waits
and his infamous quote 
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me
than a frontal lobotomy"

awesome.

No comments: